Last modified: 24th February 2022
Please read these Conditions carefully as they govern the provision project matching services delivered by us to you.
We may modify these Conditions from time to time and you should therefore ensure that you review these Conditions regularly.
- In these Conditions, “we”, “us” or “our” means Army Grove Ltd. When we refer to “Army of Mums” this includes the website located at www.armyofmums.com (Army of Mums Website”), and all other Army of Mums platforms.
- Army Grove Limited (company number 10647485) is a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office and trading address is Flat 3, 219 Munster Road London, SW66BU. Our VAT number is 344532904. We operate the website (The Site) ArmyofMums.com.
- To contact us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Conditions apply to the reating on a pre-launch account on the Army of Mums website and the use of the free Coaches Directory.
- OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- These Conditions apply to any search request placed on Army of Mums and together with all other policies and terms posted on the Army of Mums Website, set out the terms on which we enter into a contract with you to provide you with access to our platforms and search services.
- By placing a search request with us, you are deemed to have accepted these Conditions.
- CREATING AN ARMY OF MUMS ACCOUNT
- To place a search request on Army of Nannies you must first sign up to create an Army of Mums account. By doing this you will create a username and password. It is your responsibility to keep this secure. Army of Mums will not be liable if you fail to keep your password safe. Unless caused by our negligence, we will not be liable for any loss you might suffer if a third-party gains unauthorised access to your account.
- You agree that all the information supplied within your account file will be truthful, accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge. You also agree that you will not attempt to sign up in the name of any other individual nor will you adopt any username which is offensive.
- You warrant that:
You are a resident in the UK;
You are over 18-years-old;
You will not upload any files to Army of Mums containing a virus and/ or corrupted data.
- If you need to make updates or amends to your account information, you can contact admin at email@example.com sharing the details you wish to amend.
- You will be notified by email when you are able to commence a search on the site
- THE COACHES DIRECTORY
- This is a free service that aims to link site users (Both Businesses and Mums) to coaches that have elected to advertise their services through our site
- Coaches can create a free profile on our Army of Mums Coaches
- Coaches commit to providing accurate information and to maintain the accuracy of their account details
- The act of posting a Coach profile on our site automatically gives US full approval and permission to advertsie your services both on the website and online, including our social channels and those that we are connected to/associated with
- All corresponce with the Coach Directory admin should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the absolute right to suspend or delete any Coach profile that we feel does not meet a reasonalbe standard of professionalism and proficency or that is suspected of being inaccurate.
- Whilst we carefully select the coaches listed within the directory, we advise service users undertake their own checks before enlisting the services of a coach.
- The provision of any coaching services is between you and the coach directly.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the engagement of any coach from the Coaches Directly
- BEGINNING YOUR SEARCH AND MAKING CONNECTIONS
- At present, users can not commence a search on the website. But they can create an account in anticipation of our full launch
- OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- We shall provide a search service with reasonable care and skill in a professional and timely manner. However, you acknowledge and accept that it is technically impossible to guarantee that Army of Mums will be continuously available online or to guarantee the corruption-free or error-free transfer of an advert to Army of Mums.
- From time to time, we will need to carry out maintenance on our equipment and systems, and we shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that, in so doing, minimum disruption to any search is caused.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to remedy faults or errors in the Army of Mums website or app as soon as possible. You acknowledge and accept that once a fault or error has been reported to us, it may take up to 48 hours for us to investigate and rectify the problem.
- We do not monitor or control and shall not be responsible for the content of your search template or the resultant templated adverts we create from the information you provide us which you agree is your sole responsibility. Accordingly, you shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by us caused by an untrue statement or inaccurate or unlawful content.
- We reserve the right to refuse a search without reason and to classify, edit and delete a search at our sole discretion so as to: comply with legal or moral obligations placed on you or us; avoid infringing third party rights, the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority and/ or any relevant legislation; respond to any complaints; correct typographical errors or technical inaccuracies that may appear from time to time; and for any other technical and/ or quality reasons. Where possible, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of these changes prior to publication and/or edit.
- We may at any time remove any or all of the materials from a search request which in our opinion are unlawful or are in breach of these Conditions.
- We may at any time vary the technical specifications of Army of Mums (or any parts of them) for operational reasons.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- In respect of any materials which you supply to us (“Materials”), you grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free licence to use such Materials for any purpose. You confirm that neither you nor any other person will assert any moral rights in or relating to the Materials referred to above against us or any third party.
- You agree that all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, trademarks, database rights and design rights (whether registered or not)) in any copy, text, artwork, photographs or other materials which we have created and/or in any way altered for you in connection with the advert shall belong to us absolutely.
- CHARGES AND PAYMENTS (Families only)
- At present, users can not commence a search on the website or make any payments through the site
- OUR RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE CONTRACT
- We shall be entitled to remove your account from our website at any time. We will provide you with a stop notice.
- YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL AND REFUNDS
- You can delete your account at any time by writing to email@example.com
- We will aim to have your details removed from our website within 48 hours
- Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation and/or for any other liability which we are not permitted to exclude or limit by law.
- If we fail to comply with these Conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage that you suffer as a foreseeable result of our breach of the Conditions or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable or for any loss or damage not caused by any breach on our part. Loss or damage would be foreseeable if it were an obvious consequence of our breach or if it were contemplated by you and us at the time the advert was published and the contract was formed.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, malicious or impairing computer programs or other technologically harmful material that may affect Army of Mums, your account and/ or may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Army of Mums or your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
- We cannot guarantee that by starting a search on Army of Mums you will fill a position or find a role, and we do not commit to finding a solution for you. Our role is solely to provide a platform on which you can search for and be introduced to potential project solutions.
- You agree that any questions and complaints regarding your live search will be your responsibility only and that we do not have any liability in this regard.
- We shall not be liable to you for any delay in performing and/or any failure to perform our obligations to you if the delay or failure is due to any event outside of our reasonable control (including without limitation, any act of God, fire, flood, explosion, storm, pandemic, epidemic or natural disaster, strike, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, infrastructure failure or power failure, denial of service attack, failure of public or private telecommunications networks).
- Nothing in these Conditions affects your legal rights. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Conditions to a third party and we will always notify you in writing if this happens. This will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Conditions.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them or any part of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs or parts will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Conditions, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive an obligation by you, we will only do so in writing and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Conditions form a contract between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce them.
- These Conditions are governed and construed by English law. This means that the contract formed between you and us and any dispute or claim arising out of it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the Courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. This means that a claim could be brought in England, or if you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may bring a claim in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may bring a claim in Scotland. English law will, however, apply in all cases.